Established in 1964.
One of the largest In-house Historical research facilities in the area.
Chamber of Commerce Member since 1966.
- Historical Title Search
- Property Review for Due Diligence
- Administrative Certificates of Compliance Research & Application Process
- Boundary Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
- Expert Witness & Court Exhibits
- A.L.T.A. Surveys (American Land Title Associations)
- Property Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Mapping & Photography
- Aerial Mapping & Photography
- G.P.S. (Global Positioning System)
- Lot Splits & Subdivisions
- Construction & Vineyard Staking
- Lot Line Adjustment
- FEMA Elevation Certificates
& ASSOCIATES, INC.
Land Surveying Services
Member of the
Califorinia Land Surveyor's Association.